Monday, December 14, 2009

One Last Reminder .....

that this link http://www.blondiesblog.tv/ will be disabled in about 2 more days. So please remember to bookmark me at: http://blondesmakemoney.blogspot.com/ if you wish to find me in the future. Thanks :)

*******

I started a small project around the house today, and as always one project turned into about five. So I'm here, but not here. haha I'm checking mail and that's about it.
So have a nice day :))

*******

Shoot, who do you trust these days?
See that 100 Chocolate Recipe link here on the right? Well I bought into it months ago for 5$. The price has gone up a little since then but that's not the reason for my post.
On Dec 2nd I asked for my 5$ payout (from RC that I earned). On Saturday the 5th Sylvia wrote to me, said they were behind, and to look for it on Monday or Tues. Now it's Monday of the NEXT WEEK and I still don't have a payment.
Well I wrote to her again but wanted to let you know before I delete the link.

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Okey-dokey...!

blondie said...

Mr Hermit,
You always know where to find me.
(smile)