Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Mouse in the House

Been kinda busy this morning trying to the catch the little mouse that keeps running across my window sill, almost like he's teasing me saying "na na na na na .. you can't catch me!"
So I've put the catcher in the corner and waiting to hear it click. Once I get him, he'll just have to go back outside. Better than having the Cats finding him first, right?

*******

For you players (or lookie loo's) keeping track, here's my EPPXtra stats today.
2009-12-01
11:19:33
Phase 1 ($25.00) $0.00 32 positions left

And for the first EPP ...
2009-11-19
12:05:28
Phase 2 ($30.00) $0.00 9466 positions left

Same as the last what, 5-6 days now? Borrrrrring!

*******

Oh man .. you're not going to like this.
Everything has been Re-Set to a Big Fat ZERO in my PAC-RS account. Yours too I would imagine. So when they say re-start, they really mean it! Arghhhh!!

Just in, official launch notice from EL:

Hi Everyone,

PRS is Re-Launching tomorrow with the following Plan:

11% x 13Days = 143% - Payout = 136% Members - 7% - Reserve
5% RC - PP Specific
Payouts on Expiration
Min $5 Max $15000
$3500 Daily Withdrawal Limit
Payouts within 3 Business Days.

PPs accepted - STP and LR.
Surf 20 sites to Earn.

Deposits will be enabled at 4.00 pm GMT.

Earnings are post 24 hours from the time of Deposit.

All Accounts have been zeroed but we have your records safely and a Refund List has been extracted. The Refunds will commence next week when the Games open.

PFA is Re-Launching withe the same Plan too.

We look forwarding to working with you all and May Success always be Yours!
EL.

Refund is a good word.
Good Luck if you're owed one!

PS, I try to keep an open mind about these programs. I really do. And if you're one of the fortunate folks who played the game early and smart, then you probably cashed out more than you put in. So will you be playing again?
I haven't decided yet myself. I need to sleep on it.

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I still have two pending payments from the first fiasco...and no movement on the other!

10DW is, like one of your other readers said...now on a new way of making sure that no one gets anything! As soon as $10 is reached, BANG...new positions are bought for us by admin!

Maybe Santa could bring us a legit program or two for Christmas, ya reckon?

blondie said...

Not too happy with any of the PAC programs anymore. PAC, PRS, PFA, PRS-12x12, EPP, EPPX. Ridiculous.

10DW has been too confusing to figure out. Because what happens to one person, doesn't happen to the other. Also ridiculous.

Hey I hear Santa's going to be good to us this year. One could only hope huh?

C'ya Jim :)