Friday, December 4, 2009

Laptop Problems :(

Been trying to get here all day but my laptop keeps shutting off. And it's not hot in here. I'm freezing ass with the furnace turned down, dressed like an Eskimo and have 2 fans blowing on the PC. My fingers are like frostbitten, lol. I'll be back as long as I can stay up. If not, see you tomorrow.

*******

While I'm still here, I read an update from EPPXtra. This part got my attention:
"
We are putting on hold our plans of putting members in TVIE and concentrating on building EPPXtra. We have just added $275 x 6 = $1650 to the Matrix and this has cycled one more member"
So I re-checked my own account today. What was 216 left to cycle earlier is now down to 104. Seriously? Maybe I'll get my money back after all.
Ivan, you were ahead of me right? Where you at?

*******

No comments: