Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas Eve Day

She's makin a list, and checkin it twice, LOL

Going over some things in my head today just to be sure I didn't forget anything and I think I'm OK. Need to bake some cookies later and that's about it. Whew!

*******

Logged into both PacForAll and PacRevenueShare today. Saw that I completed my 13 days, requested a withdrawal, and received it within minutes.
So does that mean I'll be playing again?
Well I dunno. I seem to have lost interest and trust in EL and her programs. And there sure isn't much support in the forums either. So I'm taking a break for now.

*******

Margaret at MyMarketShares forgot to push the button for us to receive last weeks credit. So next week, we'll be credited for two weeks of earnings. Umm ok

*******

NewSurfAge weekly earnings were sporadic as far as some people seeing them and others having them rolled over automatically. Still no word from Gilbert on that.

*******

Rollover-Ads is paying here and there and this person and that person. But doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason in the order that he's doing it in. Weird. And I'm still a ways away from breaking even. (sign)

*******

The HYIFund is doing well, and for the free $2.50, it's hard to resist. I'm not getting too involved with it yet (money wise). Let's see how the new year goes first.

*******

I had one squirrel come for peanuts this morning. Could barely see him in all that snow! They sure are cute jumping through it though. Hippity Hop Hop :))



*******

2 comments:

js said...

Do you put Mary Wanna in those cookies perchance?

js

blondie said...

No js, not this time :)
Kidding!!!
Merry Christmas to You!