Thursday, December 17, 2009

Corrected Yesterdays Post

The HYIFund I told you about yesterday, does take Alert Pay also, so I corrected my post today.

Just remember this IS December so don't go hog wild on any spends. Yes they've been around for a few months in the forums, but we still need to be careful this month, right?

Safest thing to do is Join, Get your $2.50 Free, set your account to compound and see where it goes in the new year.

One more thing, they do pay a referral commission but it's not mentioned anywhere on the site and I'm not sure of the amount. 5% maybe? Ok then :))

-- Heard from a player in MMG that said Yes, ref. comm. is 5% and it is NOT paid on the $2.50 your referral gets just for signing up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think 12% as I've 2 referrals who just did the 2.5$ and I received 0.6$ in total.

blondie said...

Well maybe but I didn't think you get a RC on the free 2.50 they give, and I've made .03 per day on my own 2.50 so far.
So you may want to look at that again.
Thanks :)