Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Escape Escape Escape













Awww crap :(
Just finished my surfing for today.
I'll get right to the point:
1 - Received -0- earnings from NewSurfAge for the week because no new totems were bought. No money in equals no money out.
2 - Received 2 weeks worth of earnings from MyMarketShares ... but still not enough for me to cash out.
3 - Received -0- earnings today from Rollover-Ads ... again a problem with the script?
4 - Even my semi-private Club is having a hard time making money right now. So at least I'm not alone during this messy month of December.

I'll be back later with something happier, I hope. But we all know life isn't 100% fun and games and you just gotta accept the Good with the Bad. Heck, even a little Ugly once in awhile doesn't hurt either. hahaha

Go ahead ... make my day.

*******

Cleaned up my side bar again. Ditched another profit share link. If any of them come back to life, I'll put them back. But the meantime, I don't want anyone joining stuff that doesn't pay ... ya know?

*******

Speaking of paying, I'm really enjoying the HYIFund. I would not recommend it to those who like to play with thousands, especially since you do not get your spend back. But you do earn daily interest plus they give you $2.50 when you join. So this is a good one for the little guy and it's easy to promote since it's free and no risk to get started.

*******

I just made a new batch of Chocolate Chip cookies that are SO good I could eat them all. Bought the dough from one of those Take n Bake Pizza places. Yum!

*******

Man oh man I'm getting a lot of SPAM these days! You know, the fun thing about getting older is you remember a LOT of stuff, now that you have a long history of memory. haha



*******

9 comments:

moneygeneral2 said...

Name NO DITZ HERE

blondie said...

You guys make me laugh.
Thanks

js said...

If I was old as that lady? I'd use a knife. And quickly make my escape.

js

HermitJim said...

Maxine is my hero! Oh, and you too, my Colorado Granny lady!

blondie said...

Oh John, we all love Maxine. She's a keeper no matter how old she gets. Remind me NEVER to visit you. Or at least come dressed in a suit or armor. haha

Hi Jim, speaking of that, Louis and Jake are coming over tomorrow and staying a few days. Should be fun if I can get them both to sleep. Jake has never spent the night here. Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

how about Blondie's Bonuses?

blondie said...

Bonuses of what?
Just getting to spend time with me? ha! Not exactly a bonus. Just ask anyone around me.

Myrna said...

I know it is a few hours early - but wishing you and all a Happy New Year. Stay well and stay well !!

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
Didn't forget you but haven't been here much. Busy busy you know?
Happy New Year to you too!!!
Peace :))