Tuesday, December 8, 2009

AimTrust is a SCAM

And I can only assume that since some spammer tries to post an AD for it every day in my blog comments. Well guess what? It only takes 2 seconds for me to hit the "REJECT" button.
Go somewhere else pal. You're wasting my time, and yours.

*******

It has been so cold and and snowy lately. 5 degrees right now (-15C) and the poor little birdies can't even find food. So I bought a bag of generic Puffed Rice for $1 and they seem to enjoy it. Should last all week too.

Thanks Paul for the Ice Age pic. (Paul lives in Hawaii so he has no clue how I felt at 6:20 this morning shoveling snow)

*******

66 positions left to cycle phase 1 in EPPXtra. Whatever.

And the original EPP hasn't moved for 3 days. What a joke.

*******

I keep surfing in PAC-RS thinking that one of these days a miracle will happen and the program will start working again and paying. I kinda doubt it though. The Admins keep opening new stuff and forgetting about what they told us.

*******

Logged into my Private Surf this morning and it says: Your Account Is Suspended. What? Where did it go?!? hehe Just kidding. I was not in shock since I knew that my account was going to be transferred from the Surf to the Club. You guys know what I'm talking about, right? OK good.
PS, just received a payment from both sites. Thank You Gord. I'll save it to pay for my heating bill. Brrrrr

*******

Just heard Tiger Woods is 9 over par now! Geez Louise! How many woman did he think he needed? My impression of him has sure deteriorated since all these stories started. Bummer.

*******

I am not a rock. (makes me think of Richard Nixon saying: I am not a crook) LOL
But it is a winters day, in a deep and dark December.




4 comments:

naphtali said...

Judy, you are forever my HERO (or I guess Heroine). You have my utmost respect and adulation. I really enjoyed your post on MMG in the EPPX concerning the latest cycled member. What you said were my thoughts indeed. How ironic that one of the Big Boys can get in and cycle while others are still waiting to get out of Phase one. For what it's worth I stand with you publicly and privately. If it were not for you and your kindness and genorosity towards me I would not have been as successful as I have and learned what I have in online businesses. sorry for the long post on your blog......

blondie said...

Wow Greg,
I'm speechless and a bit flustered now.
I didn't go back to that thread after my last post there. I spoke my peace and that was that.
Thanks for your support and I'm always glad to help when I can .. but you already know that huh?
Have a great day Friend!

HermitJim said...

All of the programs from these two ladies are turning into something to be laughed at! I think these are turning into another 10dollarswonder!

Too bad we can't find a good, honest program! Stay warm, my friend!

blondie said...

Yeah they've gone off the deep end. Losing their marbles for sure :)

I am in a good honest program Jim, but not sure if it's fast enough for you. We can talk later.

Have a good one!