Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hmmmmmm

If you're a Rollover-Ads member then you received the email from Rich asking all of us to start posting our payment proofs in the MMG forum, else we won't get another payment until we do. LOL
Most are OK with that. One or two refuse to do it for 'personal' reasons. I don't mind at all myself.
With our daily ROI dropping another 2% yesterday, (down to 3% now), guess he's trying to get more action brewing in the forum where others can see our returns.
Speaking of returns, I've got about 65% back so far... still a ways to go to be at the break even point.
With all the hoopla this one was given before and at launch time, guess it got my expectations up there a little higher than they should have been.

*******

2 comments:

Danish said...

Hey Blondie,
Gotta say this one sticks in my craw big time. Anytime someone has to revert to fascist like blackmail to try and get their way strikes a very negative cord in me. I have to agree with everything that ' mousiecat ' put in her two posts. I have never posted anything in MMG for any program..for or against. The amount of money I have in this program is not very much so that is not my problem, I've got 29% back so far...kind of looks like it's going to take a long time to break even.
I think this new rule will stop people from participating, not encourage others to join.
I may post that my withdrawls have been paid and paid quickly, but that will be it. He certainly gets no more of my dollars put into his program.

blondie said...

Hi Dave,
Yes I can see both sides of the coin also. Especially for those who have never posted in MMG.
I'm a regular there so it doesn't bother me at all but I can understand where you're coming from.
When you post that you've been paid, just be sure to include your ID number in the program. I would hope that would be good enough.
Guess we'll see huh?
Have a happy Monday :)