Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Randy!

Randy Randy Randy ...
was looking in one of my books today and noticed that I missed your birthday earlier this month. Well shoot!
Hope you had a Great Birthday Day with your family and friends! and be sure to scroll down for your song! xxoo

*******

EPP is finally moving for me. Two of my three spots have cycled out of phase one at 12:05 server time today. In the meantime, the PAC gals have decided to start paying out 50% of your earning and buying more with the other 50%. Well alright. This whole process might take a lot longer than I had hoped.
Purchased On Phase Earned
2009-11-15
11:29:52 Phase 1 ($10.00) $40.00
2009-11-19
12:05:28 Phase 2 ($30.00) $0.00

*******

Rollover-Ads
has paid us 9% the last two days, and that's fine. I requested a cash out today :)

*******

Received two payments from NewSurfAge. Why two? Cause I am playing with both AP and SP. Cool.

*******

My weekly earnings at MyMarketShares wasn't even enough to cash out yesterday. We only reached a 3% ROI this week, even though those already in profit are having to rollover their earnings till the end of Nov. I don't know what else to say at the moment.

*******
*******

Hey Randy! Happy Happy Birthday!!!




2 comments:

Randy said...

Judy;

Thanks so much for the birthday song...you know me and the Beatles.
I tried to forget this one too...the big 60..but my kids did a number on me. I thought they were just taking me out to eat but they had a surprise birthday party at our rec center with family, former students, former athletes, etc. It was a great time and I didn't have a clue. It was a wonderful time with old pictures and videos...one I will never forget. Thanks for the birthday wish.

blondie said...

Randy!

I had no clue it was the big 60 or I would have made a bigger deal out of it, you old fart! hehehe

Wow, sounds like the kids really took care of you for your B-Day!
How cool is that?!?

Now it's getting late, you go relax and put your feet up, and put that old Bing Crosby sweater on to stay warm. hehehe

Always happy to hear from ya!
xxxoooxxx
Happy Birthday Again!