Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where Did I Put That Snuggie?

Have to leave here in about an hour, so I don't think I can find time for any decent updates today.
Going to visit the Grand Puppies while new windows are installed at their house. Oh and did I mention ... it just now started SNOWING! It's gonna be cold in that house today! Where's my Snuggie?!?

*******

Was tickled today to see three new referrals in AdRebatesPro .. two of them as Gold Members! Thanks guys (you know who you are). And I was paid yesterday within hours of my request. Now I'm kind of wishing I had used it to buy more. Well if I do, I've only lost the one day, right?

Speaking of fast payments .. Mind Power Surf is the same way. So is My Market Shares. Oh and so is Gold Nugget Invest. I think we've got a few good ones going here. Hope they all last a while eh? (smile)

OK gotta run.
Catch you later :))

2 comments:

js said...

Hey, I put in 1K plus ten bucks today... found some cash in my LR account. Decided to use it.

Woohoo!

Gotta find that song. Maybe you will?

Woohoo!

johnski.

blondie said...

Hey js,
Nice upgrade amt there.
Thanks for helping us keep up the 10% daily earning :)

No folks, he's not my referral.
Dang!
I'd be sending him flowers if he was, hehe