Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Blog Anniversary

Just occurred to me that today is my 2 yr blog anniversary, and yet I'm not very excited about it. Why?
I dunno. Just a bit disappointed I suppose. Things don't always work out the way you'd like them to, ya know?
Plus the fact that I've been awake since 4 AM sure ain't helpin my attitude any.

Much later in the day:
Awww, look what Missi just made for me.
Thanks Kiddo! You helped my day a lot!
Her blog is here on the right:
Obscure Labyrinth
Check it out if you have time. She's quite a character.










*******

Update from Diane re: AdRebatesPro:

"As you saw we had to suspend at least for a while the compounding option, to ensure the stability of the program, seeing that many members make an abuse on this feature.
Another update to ensure the stability of AdRebatesPro will be the 50/50 rule, which will be added for cashouts larger than $50.
Please don't see this changes with bad eyes, but think firstly to program life. We are geared for long term and I want to ensure everything is going on smooth.
Seeing how some of latest programs failed, I hope our members will know what is needed in this situation, how to deal with it, and will continue their great support.
Thank you
Diane"

And that's fine. I can understand both those changes for the stability of the program (as she said).
I think I was the first one to notice it last night when I tried to 'rollover' earnings to a new spend, and the option wasn't available.

*******

13 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

I will just grab your attention to my subject title for today. Hope you like what you find.


Hooray! Hooray! Your Blog is 2 today!

xox-Missi-xox

HermitJim said...

Happy blog-birthday, my beautiful blond friend !! I hope you have many many more!

blondie said...

Missi you're a sweetheart!
Thanks so much for the Award and everything :)

Hey Jim,
You're been around this whole time, haven't ya? I'll bet your blog is getting close to a 2 yr anniversary as well.

Thanks you two for taking time out for me :) xxoo

Myrna said...

Congrats on the 2 years. I surely give you credit - dedicated to your blog and readers every day ...that says a lot.
Give yourself a pat on the back !!

blondie said...

Thanks Myrna,
appreciate that pat.
Well, I've tried hard.
What else can I say?
Thanks for stopping by also. Another gal I've known for a long time :)
Later (wave)

Terri said...

Hi Blondie! just read it is two years for your blog, Congrats to you dear! Me I am still learning! Yes you are doing great and I agree deserve a pat on the back! Enjoy and have a great weekend! Terri(treebeans)

blondie said...

Wow Terri (treebeans),
So nice to have you visit.
I always enjoy your posts in MMG. Such a sweet person you always are :) My kinda gal for sure, lol
You take care and have a great weekend too!
blondie (Judy)

traxx said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Blondie!!

blondie said...

Thanks traxx :)
Not sure if I'll make 3 or not, lol
Later!

Gord said...

Blondie,

I apologize for missing your 2 year celebration with your Blog.

Happy Anniversary and look forward to reading your articles for years to come.

Gord

blondie said...

Awww Thanks Gord,
Glad you found the time to 'drop by' with all the busy work you do around here to help us out.
Keep it up bud!
And have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Anonymous :)
I'm surprised that anyone was reading back this far in my blog posts.
Happy to keep you entertained!
Later