Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trouble .. trouble trouble trouble ...

Well the inevitable has happened and PACforAll is closed.
We all know these programs are games and should be played as games. So I hope you all followed the golden rule by using your 'play money' (not rent money) and also joined early enough to make a profit. Did you? I sure hope so. It ran several successful cycles so if you joined early on, you should be good now. But you know .. we can't count on these things to last forever. Nothing lasts forever. Right?? No hard feelings towards the Admins. Not their fault.




Been anxious to post this cute little doggie commercial for days now. Dug it up a few days back while observing the things here that made me nervous. Just needed a good reason to post it. Looks like I have one now :(

There are new places to hide your bone. There always is.

*******
*******

Now on the other hand, PAC-RevenueShare is a month older than P4A and is still doing just fine. So please don't post crap in the forums about this one. Kind of like biting the hand that feeds you .. which is dumb. So let's just keep on keepin on and see how far it takes us. Cool?

*******

Gilbert of NewSurfAge came through for me and credited my account with the losses I had from his old program Surfing Legacy. It wasn't a lot of money but I am certainly grateful to see it in my account balance.
Thanks Gilbert! Much appreciated :))
PS, this new profit share did pay 20% rebate for it's first week in business, and I believe yesterday started the new week for us. So I'm in good shape from now on. Yeppers.

*******

Speaking of good shape .. AdRebatesPro is knocking my socks off! ha! I started with a little on the 24th of Sept. Added a little more on the 25th so that I could compound my earnings every other day. I compounded to the point where I can do it every day now, PLUS I used my earnings to upgrade to VIP, PLUS I just requested my first cash out (which was my seed money). So as of today, I am officially in profit and staying a happy surfer there! Thanks Diane and Members! I do luv this program!!

*******

One more comment for today ...
MindPowerSurf just keeps going and paying. What can I say? Ummm Don't put all your eggs in one basket? OK then. Have a great night :))

*******

7 comments:

js said...

Good post Blondie.

Hey, did you hear folks are calling me a cheerleader over at the MMG PACforAll thread? Some nutcakes eh?

Those are the folks that killed the prog, and now are calling me a cheerleader.

Way too funny, and sad.

js

blondie said...

Oh John .. heard that. Haven't seen it yet. Will have to catch up on my reading there soon.
Yeah, nutcakes indeed.
Sometimes folks can't see the forest through the trees, ya know?
Hang in there, ok?

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

I wouldnt normally comment there but have. I couldnt help but go watch since learning an important lesson lol. Hopefully some may actually stop and think about accepting the consequences of their own actions a little more, but probably not.Oh well going to look for band aids, ouch! hehehe.

Have a great day guys!!!

xox-Missi-xox

Ledon said...

Like you say blondie "play at your own risk with only what you can afford to risk". Those who don't follow your warrnings should have nothing to complain about.

blondie said...

Hey Missi,
Yes I read your comments in mmg this morning. Very good ones if I may add. You hang in there girl!

Hey Ledon,
We know some just like to moan and groan rather than taking responsibility for their own actions. Oh well. Nothing we can do about them, right?

Thanks guys for the visit :))

Curt said...

Most of the people who seem to whine are the one's who only put the minimum in. I actually thought this one would last quite a bit longer than this.. Oh well. Hopefully nobody lost too much.

blondie said...

Hi Curt,
Well they are working on some new plan to help those who were not in profit or lost.
So we'll see what happens in the "next" chapter.
Stay tuned :)