Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Bill :)

Today is my friend Bill's Birthday. I first met Bill several years ago when I was online promoting "I Luv My Pet" and we've been friends ever since.
Bill is a "Pet Sitter" in Michigan and has two beautiful Collies and a fat Cat of his own, which explains how we connected so well in the first place. And Bill?...
I didn't forget your birthday this year!


(brat!)

Happy Birthday William and many more!!

*******

I'm sorry that I keep talking about AdRebatesPro but I just can't get enough of it! It's doing great and yesterday we had yet Another 10% Rebate Day! Whoo Hooo! Ok ok .. I'll try to settle down now.
A couple of days ago I cashed out my 'seed money', so yesterday I purchased more using my earnings and will do the same today. It's a nice feature too .. being able to purchase more from your account balance.
Those who have joined me, please holler if you have any questions. You know where to find me, right?

*******

MyMarketShares had a problem last night and temporarily lost some data. If you are a member there and didn't receive Margaret's email, let me know and I'll forward it to you. If you log in and see -0- in PIPs, sit tight. She's restoring everything ASAP. If you can't log in, you'll need to read her email. Just let me know.

*******

Just wrote up another good rant to add to my list. One day I'll snap and post them all. Stay tuned for more. Should be fun to read once I lose it, lol

*******



*******

6 comments:

Randy said...

Hey Judy;

Its the baseball playoffs...whats this about snow? I was not going to get to watch the game tonight so I was glad it was moved to tomorrow....but I didn't expect snow.

Have a good Sunday!

Randy

blondie said...

The funny thing Randy is that it stayed so cold, it didn't even melt off the rooftops yet.
It's gonna be a cold night also.
Can't believe they're having the game so late! What are they thinkin?
Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Did you enjoy the Beatles song?
(smile)

js said...

Hey Blondie, find the song that says "woohoo" and post it here.

I myself am doing real well with AdrebatesPro. Just took out $1222 or so today! Woohooo!

js

blondie said...

WOW John!
I'd be woohoo'ing too!
Nice one for sure :)
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Randy said...

You know I always like your music...especially the Beatles.

They have three games to broadcast today so I guess since you are the farthest west, you got the last time. Sure wouldn't want to pay to sit and watch it....I'll just watch on TV.

Have a great week!

Randy

blondie said...

I hear ya, haha
My heaters been going on all day as it is and the sun is just now setting, 6:23 brrrrrr
C'ya Randy :))