Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This and That and Super Heros

- AdRebatesPro streak continues. Another 10% day! Running 21 days. Total members now 1818. Shall I say WhooHoooo? Oh Yes!
Update from Diane tonight:
If you are one of the hundred members that signed up today I want to personally welcome you. I have great news for you. The daily rebate is 10%, you can earn just like you've signed up in 1st day. Stop waiting for the best time to upgrade. It is NOW

-
MyMarketShares should be back to normal now. If not, see Margaret's instructions to contact her. If you didn't receive it, let me know. (write to my gmail addy, not the aol one) Thanks

- NewSurfAge - Today is cashout or rollover day there. And we did have another 20% week! Cool. And thanks again Gilbert for refunding my old program loss into NSA. Much appreciated :)

- MindPowerSurf - Talked about them yesterday. Nothing to add.

- AdShares4U - Today is rebate rollover day. I've been letting it all roll since I didn't start with much in the first place, so it's nicely growing. Last week was a 15% week.

- PAC-RevenueShare is going back to basics. Plan B (12x12) will be eliminated and we'll now be surfing for the Revenue Share only. It will pay from 14-21% per week and you can withdraw once per week per pay processor. If you have any Plan B pendings, cancel them and repurchase in the Rev Share. OK then, Happy Surfing :)

- PACforAll is doing a Co-op to help those not in profit from when their program closed. Well I'm not interesting in joining those other two programs under them anyway. I was in profit (I think) so I'd have to dish out more bucks to join the new ones. Ummm no thanks ladies. Think I'll steer clear of that for now. We'll see.

- GoldNuggetInvest just keeps chugging along.
Choo Choooo!

- Same with my private surf program. I've been compounding my earnings since June so I'm getting close to being maxed out at the new level he set. Once I am, I'll start withdrawing which will help pay for Christmas and/or to fund other online programs. Nice to have some bucks (and an Admin) that you can count on. Ya know?

*******

What a cool song I just heard. Had to dig it up on Youtube. Love the sound of this guys voice.



*******

No comments: