Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snowing Like a Beeeech!

Been watching it snow all morning and it must be up to 12 inches by now. Was sitting here thinking about how I was going to get to my mailbox later. The snow is really wet and heavy and will be hard to shovel. Hmmm
Then the phone rang. It was my Son.
He told me he just went shopping, bought a brand new snow blower and said he needed to drop by to 'test it out'. Works for me. YaY!!
So I paid him off with Tuna Casserole. All is good.

*******

Just sent my last Birthday Bonus Club gift to Robert for his birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Robert!! I think Robert was the first to join me in BBC and also had the latest (in the year) birthday. So I was happy to send off the 5 bucks knowing that I've completed my commitment for the year. Whew!
Robert, I'd sing to ya but honestly, you wouldn't want to hear it. ha!

*******

So is it just me or are the profit sharing programs really boring? They are working fine and all .. but maybe I need more excitement than that. What do ya think?

*******

5 comments:

HermitJim said...

You know what we need? We need some good old fashioned excitement like we used to have with the paid-to-surf programs!

Too bad all those programs (the good ones, at least)are gone!

Enjoy the snow!

Diva said...

I agree, we need some good surfs! (:
The Revenue Shares are good, but they do lack a little of the excitement value.



Chris

blondie said...

Yep, I agree with you both.
Excitement plus longevity would do the trick.

@Selby, am not posting your comment with your link in it. Plse don't do that.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't do that. -Selby

Excitement is marketing these programs.

But for others, excitement means " the riskyness of losing your money".

blondie said...

Brandon/Selby, whatever your name is,
Everyone is NOT a marketer and I don't share with just marketers.
Excitement for me is Making Money from what I'm playing in. Period.
There is nothing exciting about losing money, risky or not.