Friday, October 9, 2009

Lesson For Today

Never let a fast food burger sit out 2 hours before nuking and eating it. Was up from 3:30 to 5:00 AM paying the consequences. Surprised I survived the night.

*******

Number One on my list today ... AdRebatesPro! Gosh I love this program! And the gal running it! And the members playing in it!
Compounded my daily earnings today (10% Again!) plus some referral commission I received. Thanks Guys! And since I already withdrew my 'seed money', it's all gravy now. Wish I had more to spend, but I really don't. My purse is pretty light at the moment. Maybe I can find some bucks buried somewhere else that I can withdraw? ha!

*******

PACforAll is working on some sort of recovery plan for those not in profit.

PAC-RevenueShare is sort of on hold for 3-5 days while they figure out how to keep this one afloat. The Revenue Share is still working, so do surf. It's the 12x12 that they've placed on hold. ok?

It's going to SNOW tonight .. one inch they say.

Just received another smokin fast payment from MindPowerSurf. Nice :)

That's all for now. I feel like crap so I'm gonna do my surfing and take a rest. What really ticks me off is the reason I got sick. My own stupidity and nothing else :(

*******

No comments: