Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If you recall on Monday I told you that the PAC girls are going to launch a new program that WILL help those who can NOT recruit. It will be $10 via LR or STP and available only to PAC members first. Once we've all joined, the advertising will start going out to everyone else.
EL says:
The playing field is equal for all
Meaning not just the big promoters will earn.
Sounds good to me and I'm sure I'll give it a try. If you're not a PAC member yet, you might want to join PRS so that you're notified of this launch also.
PRS (PAC Revenue Share) has been paying again and looks like it's coming back to life! YaY!

One more thing, if you are still waiting for a refund from the original PAC, go to this thread in MMG to see if you qualify for a "pay it forward". A group of us joined Mordk to give some back to help others continue. OK?

*******

Hey it's Snowing and I'm trying to catch a mouse. The cat is convinced that there is a mouse under the sink area. So I've put my mouse catcher in there and am trying to lure him with peanut butter, but so far he's no where to be seen.

*******

Strange that I removed my AdRebatesPro banner this morning. I didn't want anyone new to join now and lose their money. Last note from Diane below and I am sorry that this did not work out. I really enjoyed your program Diane, I really did. Well, what else can I say? (big sigh)

"
Hello,
I tried all my best to avoid this things to happened, but now is too late ........... AdRebatesPro and AdsDailyPro are dead ......... unfortunately
I saw members posted that there were money coming lately, indeed, money which was redirected for old cashout requests, trying to bring them up to date ..... almost was able but many members filled complaints on payment processors, and alertpay blocked the account, destroying my willing to pay all members, trying to bring up to date, or at least up to terms ( 2 business days ) for cashouts .......
Maybe you are asking what can be done ?
I didn't slept in the latest week, thinking what I can do to reinvigorate the programs, what can be done to put them back on track .........
What can be done?????? Nothing, without the cooperation of my members there is nothing to be done. Every members who got paid lately, simply runned away leaving the 'corpse' in the sand
Please contact forum admins to put both programs in Inactive Folders, so all possible new members to avoid joining ... is too late, nothing can be done at least I don't know
I saw other members posting bad words like i stole members funds, or i scammed .... the monitors icons are there to show the state of the program ....
I am going to remove the upgrade options, I believed that from newer funds I am able to do old cashouts, but having the accounts suspended, this hope failed ....

I got disappointed by this industry, when you try to do good things, there are hundreds who want to impediment your work ...... what I got from this?
Weeks of non-sleep , hundreds of enemies and looses ( advertising, bonuses, hosting , monitors ).
I will leave this industry with the heart-broke that instead of doing good things , for you and for me , adrebatespro simply screwed me ...... some small errors from start, which were speculated by hundreds of members simply destroyed my dreams .... and destroyed also adsdailypro.com ......

Diane
http://www.AdsDailyPro.com
http://www.AdRebatesPro.com"

*******

PS, don't believe everything you hear.
Especially from those you trust.
Life's too short to be had.

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Snowing?? I can't even catch a break here...trying to get back into the 50s! High 80s yesterday and looks like the same today!

Good luck on the Great Colorado Mouse Hunt!

(I think the cat is really just pulling your leg!)

blondie said...

My high today will be 39 but it's not there yet. Snow has turned to drizzle now so it's ok. We need the moisture.

Not sure about the mouse. The cat did bring me a cute little baby one the other day, live and running. Not sure where he found it, but me and the 2 cats were all under the bed trying to catch it. I won and put it outside and told him to Run for his Life!

Later :))