Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To All

Today is my Dad's Birthday.
Although he's been gone for a lot of years, I do still wish him a Happy Birthday when this day rolls around. After all, he's the one who nicknamed me Blondie :)
Happy Birthday Daddy!

*******

Speaking of birthdays, today is GoldNuggetInvest's 3rd birthday. So happy birthday to them also. And many more!

*******

After reading the email from Gilbert today regarding his newest Surf/Profit Share program, I decided to join. Hey .. just cause I'm not the quickest on the block doesn't mean I can't be the smartest! LOL
It's called New Surf Age and started up just this last Tuesday.




The nice thing here also, is that even free members can earn 5% referral commission if they choose to advertise and get paid referrals. And 5% is nothing to sneeze at, ya know? So yes, Gilbert and I chatted a little and I am happy with the outcome.
So if you are one of the ones who is "in the red" from his old Surfing Legacy program ... you can join this new one, send him an email, and he'll add your "losses" (as soon as he can) from SL to NSA which will give you a nice head start.
(by the way, he did send instructions on how to do that, ok?)
I went ahead and funded my wallet already. Am going to wait a bit now for Gilbert to move my 'loss' from SL before I make my first purchase here.
So that's where I'm at.
Thanks Gilbert.
Hoping to see this one continue to grow for you (us)!

*******


2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad and his memory, my friend!

He did good with your nickname , in my opinion!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Well I think Blondie & Dagwood had something to do with it.
He always liked them.
Thanks for HB to him.
That was nice of you :)
Later (wave)