Friday, October 16, 2009

End of the Streak

And a good streak it was ..
23 Days of a 10% Rebate!!

So although AdRebatesPro home page still says 10% for today's rebate, that is not the case.
Running days: 24 days
Today's Rebate: 10.00%
Total members: 1934

Last night we received 4.1% on our active ad packs, which is very understandable and fair since the ability to buy from cash balance has been disabled and there is a new 50/50 rule* for withdraws $50 or more.
*For instance, if you wish to w/d $100 from your account, you will need to make a new purchase of $50 from your pay processor first.
Those $49 or less should be paid with no problem .. as long as you're eligible. (Free- once per month, Gold- once per week, VIP- 3 times per week)

I did notice however that one of my $10 adpacks expired overnight and the daily rebate was not credited to my account. Well it was only 1$ so I'm not going to report it but I will try to find out if that happened to anyone else or just me.

So if you were thinking of joining this one, I'd hold off for a bit until we can determine if it's going to continue flying or take a nose dive. OK? ok :)

*******

No comments: