Monday, October 12, 2009

Do's and Don'ts

If someone came to me today and said they only had 10 or 20 bucks to spend on a program, which one would I recommend?

AdRebatesPro Definitely!

I mean look at their stats
:
Running days: 20 days
Today's Rebate: 10.00%
Total members: 1782

I just spent about 3 hours of checking and surfing all the programs that I'm in and this one is surely my favorite right now.
And yes, I even found some bucks in my pay processors so I purchased 8 new positions today :)
Now of course over time that daily rebate will slow down but in the meantime, we're having a heck of a lot of fun here!!
Makes me think of those postcards you get from friends on vacation ... "Having a great time! Wish you were here!"

*******
*******

On the flip side, I was taking a closer look at MindPowerSurf yesterday. I completed my first 14 day spend and was paid almost instantly! So that's cool .. but I don't see the membership growing enough to sustain this one for yet another 14 day term. Sorry but I don't.
I also see a few big players and lots of little players in the forum. If those big players don't come back and re-spend, what do you think will happen next?

Now I still have money in the 30 day plan which I have been withdrawing every other day. So as of this point, I am in profit and don't need to worry about losing.
But if you were thinking of joining NOW ... I would have to say Don't Do It.
I read that the Admin Mircea did an interview with someone that I don't trust. So the term 'kiss of death' quickly came to mind, lol

So what about the 50/50 strategy? Well, that won't work if the program doesn't make it another 14 days. I tried that with a program back in July, and lost my bucks because it only ran 3 weeks total.
Have I said enough? Do you get my drift?
Of course I could be wrong. Time will tell.

*******
*******

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my Canadian friends out there and HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY to those in the U.S.A.

Although our Thanksgiving is more than a month away, I mailed a check to the Denver Rescue Mission today to help with their TG meal funds for the homeless. It wasn't much, cause I don't have much .. but they have less.



*******
*******

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Blondie - thanks for the Happy Thanksgiving wishes and yes did have a nice feast and family gathering on Sunday .. and later a walk in the snow to wear some of it off - he he .

blondie said...

Hey Myrna,
Glad to hear you had such a nice time with the family :)
Walk it off? hahaha
I never do that.
Have a good week!