Monday, October 5, 2009

Don't Let Me Down

Bonus hours today for both PACforAll and PAC-RS ...
Wow! As of this minute we are 5019 members- Congrats everyone for a FANTASTIC job done. We are celebrating this milestone by having 12 Bonus Hours instead of 3.
All purchases between 11.00am - 23.00 Hours Server Time earn a 6% Bonus Today.
Once again, a Heartfelt Congrats to all members.

*******

Ok Gilbert. After reading your emails and seeing you in MMG quite a bit, I decided to officially take the plunge into NewSurfAge.
So even though I've read both good and not so good reviews about the plan, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this can and will work out in the long run.
Now, if you would just credit my NSA acct with my loss from Surfing Legacy, I'll be real happy then! So don't let me down Gilbert. (smile)



*******

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What is SL? Another program Gilbert ran, what was the full name? Thanks:)

blondie said...

Oh I'm sorry.
I should change my post.

It's Surfing Legacy.
Ran during July I believe.
Before that he ran Surfing Avenue which he did pay out or refund the members when he had to close it.

Thanks for dropping by :)

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hey Blondie ... Just read now that Pac For All has taken the dive, blah! Last withdrawal request not honoured either. Am sure all involved will see the email sooner or later ....

Hope you are well

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Hey Missi, yeah
Had a feeling it was coming soon.
Blah is right.
Time to move on eh?
Have a good day kiddo :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Wasn't sure if you knew the significance of that Beatles video clip or not. But that was the last time they Played together, it was part of documentary turned feature film they where shooting in 1969.

So it fits your theme, everything has it's time, then we have to move on.

Just some trivia from Paradise
Aloha Paul

blondie said...

Pauly Pauly Pauly,
You've always been such a wealth of information for me :)
Thanks Sweetie for taking the time to post that little tidbit.
Aloha to You!
xxx