Friday, September 25, 2009

Did You Say "Greek"?

Every time I join a new program, it all looks "Greek" to me. Have to figure out where all the buttons are that I need in order to make a few bucks from it.
So when I logged into AdRebatesPro this morning, it felt real comfortable already.
It's a nice site, laid out real well, easy to understand, and works (surfs) like a charm. I'm really impressed with this one and I do believe with Diane behind the wheel, we should be in for a nice long ride. Kudos!
PS, I changed a couple of things in yesterdays post about it. Realized what I wrote was wrong so it's now corrected. And I've just made a new purchase there myself. We did have another 10% day yesterday. Nice :))

*******

PAC-RS site is still down or just not totally moved yet. Remember NOT to login or anything, even if you see it's up. NOT until AFTER Kazzy or EL give us the word that everything is OK from the server move.

*******

GoldNuggetInvest will soon celebrate it's third year of online presence and one year of opening their doors to the public. They've opened a Private Forum for Members Only and announced that they will be going Private sometime during the first quarter of 2010. That's good news :)

*******

Couldn't help but think of this sign this morning. I do love playing in the fast moving, high paying, exciting to get your payments 'in hand' auto-surfs or HYIP's.
But those of us who have been here for awhile know that these types of programs can only last for as long as the members support it. (assuming we have an honest Admin that is.)
Support it how? By putting in more and more and more money. So where are we? Did we join early enough to profit? Or are we going to be one of the losers in the end?
Think carefully before you risk your money. And don't get greedy. Keep some in your pocket as you go along and never spend more than you can afford to lose. All of these types are a high risk. All of them.

*******



*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I absolutely love the sign! I need to get me one to put on my desk...or better yet, on a coffee mug!

Thanks, my Colorado Cupcake!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
It's not a small sign either. About 5 inches tall by 2 ft wide.
Not sure if you can find one here in the US.
Guess you could get out your old Wood Carving Kit and make your own, lol
Have a good day!