Thursday, July 9, 2009

You Just Never Know

My Poor Son was attacked by a Kidney Stone while camping this week. He was in excruciating pain and was taken to the hospital for treatment. He's fine now but the doctors told him there's a few more in there and there is no way to know when they will want out!
I've never 'passed one' myself, but I'm told it's as painful as child birth .. so I can sure sympathize with anyone who's had the condition.
I'm just hoping the ones he has left are babies or break up into small pieces so when they do decide to come out, they'll pass through without all that horrendous pain.

*******

In Surfing Legacy that I recently joined, have been reading in the forum posts that a lot of members went with the 7% x 16 day plan (with daily cash outs) rather than the 10% x 14 day plan with payout on expiry. Oh heck .. maybe they did that to avoid the 50/50 rule on cash outs over $50?
Can I say 'duh' now or later? (rolling eyes)
Well that's OK. I made a decision and that's that. Am in for the 14 days and will report on how I'm doing. So far so good and it's still real new so if you're going to play, now would be the time. Just my two cents worth :)

*******

6 comments:

austin said...

what I'm doing is depositing 35$ daily in surfing legacy which will yield a 49$ cashout and completely bypasses the 50/50 rule...well see how it goes..lol

Randy said...

Judy;

I'm sorry about your son's kidney stones. I definitely know the feeling. I have passed over thirty of those babies...some very painful and some not so. I have had one surgery. Its the most pain I have ever had. I wish him the very best and hope the others will be much less painful and he can pass them.

Have a great day!

Randy

HermitJim said...

My imagination says..."OUCH!"

I feel for your son, Blomdie!

js said...

Kidney stones: have your son drink plenty of Apple Juice daily for at least 5 days. The apple juice will soften up the stones so he can pass them easily and without much pain.

js

You can also go out to a herbal store and buy some Lithrotriptic Extract and have him take a dropper full in water each day.

js said...

Lithrotriptic contains: Cleavers, Marshmellow root (the herb not the artificial stuff), Potassium Chloride.

blondie said...

Well I posted here yesterday but it looks like my comment didn't go through before my PC overheated and shut down.

Thanks everyone for your advice and concern.
Much appreciated!