Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Dogs and Chocolate

Update on the Chocolate Recipe Book:
Heard back from Sylvia at Zooloot Chocolate. She is going to get us a 125 x 125 banner sometime later this week. And my sponsor and I are thinking that she's doing everything manually in the site also .. so if you Paid but can't download the book, just send her a note and she'll take care of it. Mine can be downloaded today :)

*******

I wonder what kind of stupid software is being sold out there for spammers? Some idiot just posted an Ad (spam) in the comments section of my Dec 13, 2007 blog update. No don't go there to look. I did NOT publish it. Was just wondering why anyone would do something that dumb? Ya know?

*******

Man oh man ... I am happy as a pig in slop with PAC Revenue Share. My first ad pack is already up to 99% paid back as the daily ROI has been maxed since the beginning. For those of you who didn't take advantage of the first week promos, to get started now will cost a minimum of $50 and you cannot move money from 'rebate' to 'cash balance' to upgrade any longer. Oh and Yes, I've been making new purchases every day in order to get 100% of the daily rebate. But if you're not able to do that, just do your surfing and you'll still earn 50% of the daily rebate. So we'll all max out at 135%, but those who can afford to add funds daily will get there twice as fast. Am I talking too much?

*******

Just a heads up on Surfing Legacy. I'm half way through my second round with them and the stats on the front page are starting to worry me. Unless there is some kind of massive new membership (or money) soon, am not sure I'll make it out alive. ha! You get my drift, yes?

*******

NO Puppies here today!
I almost kinda sorta maybe a little, miss them. Seems weird NOT having to say:
- LEAVE the cats alone!
- STOP digging in the couch
- The remote control is NOT a chew toy
- That is NOT your room
- WHAT are you chewing on now?
- Sit down - Lay down - No begging!
- STOP chasing the cats!
- WHY is my carpet wet?!?
- That is NOT yours! spit it out!
- Shouldn't it be nap time???

"Whatever"




















I'm just joking :)
You know I love my grand doggies!
Especially when they're napping.
hahahahaha
Good Dogs!




*******

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

You're killing me with this chocolate cookbook thing! Here I am trying so hard to get by without, and you have to come up with THIS!!

Hey, thanks for the info on this site (really!) I may have to break down and get involved...

blondie said...

Jim,
Why are you trying to get by without? Chocolate is good for us!
And with all the folks you know who read your blog ... I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get the book for free..and then some. (wink)
Later bud!

Jess said...

Glad to hear you miss them! :) Jake looks so sad in that picture with his tongue out. Droopy eyes and all. Well, his scab is gone, so we took his cone off last night. It took him about 10 minutes to realize he could see things on the side of his head. Then we couldn't get him to stop running in circles are ound the yard! He's too funny! Thanks again for watching them!

blondie said...

I do miss them! It's so quiet here today.
In that pic, poor Jake was trying to nap and here comes Gramma with that darn camera again!
He's quite a character, that one!

They were both good dogs.
I was happy to take care of them!
See you soon :))

Anonymous said...

Hey Ma,

All those things you said about the dogs..........I have some memories of you saying all of those same things to ME!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

LOVING!!!!

ME

blondie said...

Well, I don't recall you peeing on the carpet BUT I could be wrong! LOL
Plus I'm sure I used a lot of four letter words with YOU!
Have a good day kiddo and don't work too hard!
Luv ya :))