Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This May Be A Little Harsh But ...

When I saw this pic over at Hermit Jim's blog, I couldn't resist posting it myself. Maybe I'm just overdue for a good rant.
.























I read something the other day that really irritated me. I chose not to say anything to that person because I didn't want them to take it the wrong way.

What bothers me are people who think they know everything. They feel the need to give advice on something that they personally know nothing about. They also expect others to jump at their suggestions ... no matter who gets hurt (or loses) in the long run.

Now I'm sure
what was said, was said with good intentions. But don't they realize they could be harming others in the process?

Maybe not. Maybe they have money growing out their ears and don't have to worry about such things.


But if I'm in a paying program, that's putting food on my table, and I see someone suggesting that you all get out of it ... well duh! Puts me a little on edge, ya know?

In any case (and before I get carried away) ... don't believe everything you read from everyone. No matter how smart or informed they want you to think they are. Sometimes it's best to just go with your heart, (or your gut) and the facts!! Then do what's right for you. And try not to be too influenced by the know-it-all's in this business.

OK, enough of my rant.
Maybe that'll help me feel better today :))
(And No, I'm not talking about YOU, or you, OR you.
So don't ask)

PS Bottom line is:
Never bite the hand that feeds you, OR feeds others.
You know, every day I feed skunks, raccoons, coyotes, stray cats, squirrels and blue jays. Not one of them has ever bit me or sprayed (skunks) me. I trust them to be smarter than us humans. Sad isn't it?

PPS or is that PSS or maybe even PMS (ha): Sorry Jim, I didn't take your suggestion of "best not to say nothing". I'm a bad bad girl today! But it sure feels good :) LOL

*******

Hey I need to Surf and Shower.
Maybe I can wash my grumpiness away.
I'll be back a little later, OK?

*******

Oh forgot to mention ...
I was PAID today by PAC-RS and GNI.
Rock On!!!

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey, sometimes things NEED to be said and I understand that!

I know some folks just like what you're talking about...sad part is that they will never get it! All you can do is to separate yourself from them as best you can.

Unfortunately, these folks will just keep on trying to force feed you their solutions to everything!

You go, girl!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,
Well at least I feel better today, hahaha
Loved the Pic!