Friday, July 3, 2009

Austin, Alerts and Taz

Just read a great response to a readers comment in the Extreme Surfs Blog. See part 2 of his post for today. Kudos Austin! Very well said!!! (and no, not too long winded at all :)

PS, deciding whether or not to join TAGM.
Still doing my own DD. (smile)

*******

Hey Guess What???
AOL mysteriously gave me back my ALERT LIST yesterday. So I quickly copied it, added the 5 additional folks who joined recently, and saved it to MORE than one place this time. I will be doing a test run for it later today. So if you think you should be in the list, and do NOT get an email from me ... let me know and I'll get you added. Okie Dokie? Thanks :)

ALERT TEST 1 - from Blondie :)) was just sent out via my aol address. If you did NOT receive it but thought you should have, write to me at blondiejudym@aol.com and I'll get you added.
But do check your bulk mail first. If it's there, mark it as "not spam". That should do it :)

*******

Don't forget to join TAZOODLE. It could be big! See my note from yesterday. Then I won't mention it again for a while.

*******


No comments: