Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Stinkin Birthday Mamma Potimus!


So here is the REAL Birthday Cake I received yesterday!

Can you believe it?

I was laughing so hard when the kids came over and took it out of the box ... I almost pee'd my pants!

Yep, that would be Me (the shapely gal with the really long forearm) feeding the bologna to my little friend, haha

And the cake decorator said this was the first time he did a skunk! Pretty damn good eh?

So we all had an awesome time last night .. eating, drinking and being merry :)) I sure have a fun family! Thanks you guys!!! Love You Lots!!!!!

*******

Austin and Joe opened their ExtremeSurfs Forum today. Go check it out when you have time. Remember it's a no bullshit forum. OK? Read the rules and get yourself registered. I did earlier today and I plan to have some fun there besides getting helpful tips along the way.

*******

This morning I added my link to the FastPayMoney program. If you missed it, the review was posted here yesterday that I borrowed from my friend js.

*******

You know, I've come to a point in my life where I realize that disappointment is just a way of life. No reason to get angry or upset over things. They are what they are and the things that you cannot change (especially here on the net) are not worth losing sleep over.

For instance ... if I don't get any more payments from anyone in the Birthday Bonus Club, that means I'll be ahead by $5 after my one year is up. OK, that's fine. Despite them sending out 411 emails on my behalf, (yeah right :)

For instance ... I tried to "look after" my referrals in Surf Reborn when I saw that things were slowing down and/or coming to a screeching halt. I sent Steve a personal note about my concern thinking that he might open it since I was #14 in his program. Did he reply? No. See what I mean? No one is special. We're all in this together. I think.

*******

10 comments:

Manu said...

Happy belated Birthday Blondie...
glad to read that you had a great time.
I have not been around much, so i am glad i stopped by today just in time to be just one day late. ;o)

Take care,
Manu.

blondie said...

Thanks Manu :)

Always enjoy hearing from you!

Hope things are going good for you.

Catch ya later?

Enchantress said...

Happy Birthday dear Blondie

Love your birthday cake .. that is a classic. As for BBC .. you will get 1 more at least ... I'm still earning it, may take a week or 2 ... my experience with it on my birthday was much less exciting than yours. Im about $40 odd behind the 8 ball and will be more if I stick with it, dont know what I will do yet, but out of 19 sent out on my behalf I got only 1 payment. Bit sad really ... but like you Im used to the disappointment so just shrug my shoulders and say meh, it was fun hoping for a while.

Anyway I hope you had a great birthday.

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Hey Missi,
I hear ya loud and clear.
One out of 19 ... I'd stop if I were you. That's just the right thing to do, you know?
I know we committed but obviously other didn't and took their money and run. No reason why you shouldn't either? right?

Glad you liked my birthday cake. Too bad you weren't here to enjoy it with us :))
xox blondie

Cat Melton said...

I LOVE the birthday cake! Decorator did an excellent job.

I'm glad to see your outlook about things...we control the things we can and let the rest go...but also, don't forget that positive attracts positive, so keep that attitude on the happy side, my friend!

Have a great one,

:)
>^..^<

js said...

Hey, not to worry, Steve never reads tickets anyways, not from anyone (or so I hear). You have to YM IM him.

Oh and nice cake!

And you're right, life does not work out, so we should simply lower our expectations and live more happily thereby. Those who have high ideals are very unhappy as those ideals will NEVER be reached, not in this world. This world is just not designed for that.

Most folks just expect too much, and so open themselves up to disappointment, despair, depression. So let's just be happy or just ok and we will then be able to handle whatever comes at us.

js

naphtali said...

Hey Blondie, sorry i'm missed the party, but Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day and many blessings for the up coming years!

blondie said...

Cat,
I knew you'd enjoy the cake. I thought of you and your talent when I posted it, haha
I'll try to stay positive, although it's hard sometimes .. ya know?
Thanks and Meow :)

***

Hey John,
You're right I know.
Thanks for the reminder :)

***

Hi Greg!
It was a good party.
I saved you some cake!
Careful though, it's really sweet. About put me to sleep yesterday after I ate a piece for breakfast.

Later Guys !!!

Myrna's adventures said...

Hey Blondie
That is a very unique looking cake - and bet it tasted real good too. Glad you had a fun birthday !!

blondie said...

Hey Myrna,
The sugar in that cake icing almost knocked me out the other day.
Am eating smaller pieces from now on. LOL
Thanks for the visit!!