Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday Giggle :)


Reminds me of Lou Dog. She does that a lot! haha

*******

Hey I was right about PAC-RS. We maxed the daily rebate again yesterday which means my first ad pack completed at 135% Now remember I've been adding funds daily in order to get the full rebate. Those who have not, should be half way through IF you started the same day as me. So today I need to decide whether I add my 50%, or More! I am definitely going to keep this one going :))

*Oh forgot to mention, PAC-RS had trouble with their morning batch of the Alert Pay "mass payment" function. So if you received the email that you got paid and your cash-out is showing Paid in your back office, BUT you haven't received it to AP yet, DO NOT send in a ticket. All will be fixed ASAP.

*******

SoloAdsXtreme is a DEAD site. You can advertise there for Free but I sure as hell wouldn't give them the $3 to upgrade. Yes, I donated my 3 bucks plus a few more from folks that I paid their way in. Oh well, live and learn eh? Case Closed!

*******

Guess What? A Blue Jay showed up in my tree today. First one I've seen since the Storm 11 days ago. I threw him some peanuts and he looked at me like I was crazy! I don't think he remembers who I am. Bummer.

*******

Yes it's Official ... Gilbert from Surfing Legacy will be re-opening the site and refunding members (who were still active) as money permits. Stay tuned for more :)

*******

Hey my butt hurts. I gotta get otta this chair for a while.
Holy Crap! There's another storm coming in! Good thing I didn't fix the holes in the house yet. Might have more soon! hahaha, shoot! It's always somethin, isn't it?
I was just chatting with js and he mentioned "you better fix them holes", which of course reminded me of this song.
Go figure :))



*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...hate to mention it, but I'm having the same situation with STP...got the email, but not the money yet.

Gonna wait a couple of more days before I say anything...could be STP.

Just thought I would mention it...

blondie said...

Jim,
I wouldn't wait that long.
If it's not in your account in 24 hours, I would definitely send in a support ticket.
Will go check around now for you.
C'ya in a bit.