Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary Dave & Jess















Can't believe it's been two years already since that fun weekend in Las Vegas! They (and thousands of others) were married in Vegas on 7-7-07. Although Dave and Jessica were married in that Limo Bus you see in the pic ... NOT in the Elvis wedding chapel like many others, haha. Very non-traditional. They wore black and we all (the wedding party) wore white. It was quite an event!

So Happy Anniversary You Two!
Looking forward to your 10th, 25th, 50th ...
well, you see where I'm going with this :))
Love You Lots!!!

*******

Now I gotta work.
I'll be back in a minute if my PC stays on.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Happy anniversary, you two beautiful people!

I hope you enjoy many, may more happy years together...

Jess said...

Thanks Mom! & Thanks Jim! I hope we enjoy many many more as well!