Monday, July 20, 2009

"Clear The Mechanism"

I said that to myself several times last night while trying to get to sleep. I knew I had to be up early today cause Jake was coming back over, yet 3 hours later I was still awake. At least I had nice thoughts of Kevin Costner in "For Love Of The Game" while reciting his line :)

*******

Still no word from SoloAdsXtreme about fixing my downline and giving me credit for them. And is today their pay day? Well I'm not going to promote them any longer until they show me that someone is actually there taking care of business.

*******

Did my usual "routine" in PAC Revenue Share this morning which consists of ...
check my account, move rebates to cash balance, purchase and surf. Until the 24th, that will be what I do every day.
Just a reminder,when you are spreading the word about PRS the upcoming changes are:
- Minimum First Deposit will be $50 on the 24th
- Cashing out to Account Balance will be disabled on the 24th.You will only be able to withdraw to your Payment Processor.
Until the 24th, the minimum first purchase is 5$. So if you want to get in or get someone in a the lower starting amount, now is the time.
The daily rebates have been maxed so far which makes me real happy! And of course, I'm thinking long term here :)

*******

Later today will be my 14th day completed at Surf Legacy!
Note that the 'server' time is 3 hours ahead of the 'purchase' time. Weird stuff but if you are going to make a new purchase for that day, do it after 3 A.M. server time. I'll be doing that later tonight or first thing in the morning.

*******
*******

Seeee ... I'm not too big for the Kitty Bed!














Even when I stretch out ... I still fit !!!














OK OK maybe the couch would be more comfy.














Thank You Gramma for taking care of me this week while I recover from the little snip-snip I had last Wednesday (ouch)!

Hey if you guys wanna see something really cute, click on the pic and see if it opens to full screen for you.
Check out his mouth giving me raspberries, LOL

*******

No comments: