Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chocolate Anyone?

So here we are. A nice quiet Saturday with the cats and the squirrels. Yep, the squirrels came back this morning. Two at least. Not sure where the third one is yet. Hope he didn't get pelted by the hail storm :(

*** My Sunday Update:
Hold off on this chocolate thing. Owner of the site is NOT answering emails and myself and another person have not been able to download the "book". Will update more as I learn.

OK for you Chocolate Lovers out there and those who like to bake with chocolate ... here's something you might enjoy. I read the front page and said "ah what the hell, it's only 5 bucks and I'm pretty sure I DO know a few folks who will like these recipes".

100 Chocolate coated recipes to success

I've sent them an email requesting a 125x125 banner so that I can add them to the right side here. I hope they can do that for us. In the meantime, I'm gonna start the website moving around the surf's. Smells good eh? haha

*******
*******

Getting this weird message when I try to go to MMG today:

Reported Attack Site!
This web site at www.moneymakergroup (.com) has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

So until it's taken care of, I'm NOT clicking on anything in that box. I'm told I can get around it by using IE but ... no thanks. I'll wait it out :)

*******
*******

While I was taking a shower, I got paid from PAC-RS :)
Nice little habit I'm getting into there: Purchase, Surf, Withdraw. And it doesn't matter what order I do it in, it always works just fine.

*******
*******

Hey I need to go clean up my veggie garden. The one and only thing that wasn't totaled from the Hail Storm. See you all later :))

2 comments:

Best Way To Earn Money said...

Hi Blondie,

I signed up under you on Chocolate Factory and upgraded using alert pay but i didn't get my 100 recipes. I sent a support ticket about the problem but the admin haven't answer back yet. How long should i wait? Can you tell me if this happen to you too? Thanks and more power. Juls

blondie said...

Hey Juls, Thanks
I sent them a note on Saturday and have not heard a word yet either.
I also logged in, went to "account menu" and tried to download the book. But it's asking me to pay ... which I already did. Hmmm
I've sent a note to my sponsor to see if he was able to get the book.
I'll let you know what happens.
And will also put a warning on my page about it UNTIL we hear something back from the person running it.
Have a good night :)