Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's Up?

Not much to say today.
I had planned to catch up here since I didn't post anything yesterday, but my mind is drawing a blank right now. Maybe I slept too much.

*******

I did receive 2 more RC payments from Surf Reborn overnight. And I have another ad pack that will trigger over to pending when I log in tomorrow. This is definitely my favorite surf right now :)

*******

Looking at 10dollarswonder and can't decide if I should withdraw or repurchase. Wish he didn't make those promo's last for months. Most folks don't stay interested that long and everything seems to slow down after the first 30 days ... and this last promo is no exception. Well maybe the Admin will figure that out eventually and be more active himself in updates and communication.

*******

I'll come back if anything exciting happens.
But I have 2 new tomato plants that need to get in the ground today. The two I planted a month ago are just sitting there looking stupid. haha

Oops, thunder storm coming in fast.
I'll be back if I can.
Later :))

*******

Got a story to tell you tomorrow about "Mammoth List" and Clay Montgomery who runs it. Dont' let me forget, ok?

Or maybe I just need to do a bitchin day tomorrow. Can I do that? There are things I need to get off my chest and maybe sharing them with you all will make me feel better. OK?

Night all :)

*******

No comments: