Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well Knock My Socks Off !

Someone sent a comment last night to my blog post from May 8th, 2008. Am just scratching my head over that one. Most folks don't read back that far anyway and what s/he said was untrue. So I am not going to post it.
I do want to clarify something though because I don't want this person spreading rumors that are absolutely FALSE!

Here's a portion of it:
10wonder is also a scam. it is also owned and operated by the owner of 9planet reviews.
they previously had a cycler: they ran it for a few months, took a lot of money then closed it down owing thousands.

Now that's just hogwash!!!
I worked for 10dollarswonder and the two programs he ran before that. I know both Chung (10dw) and JS (9planetreviews) personally. They are NOT involved together in 10dw. JS is just a member/supporter and has no other interest in it.
Now Adie (person who commented) ... Please don't spread rumors like that to others. You are very very WRONG!

*******

OK, trying to regain my composure here after a good laugh! JS wrote in his blog that he's sending Vince out after this guys dog. hahaha

*******

Received more payments yesterday from Surf Reborn. Haven't been there yet today to check on things. Hopefully all is fine.

*******

I had a lot of dreams last night about Aliens. At least I hope they were dreams ... but they sure seemed real. Maybe cause it was thundering so much and scaring the crap otta me.

*******

I'm started to get concerned about one of my surf sites. Am not going to say which one yet but ... TOS say payouts in 3 days. It's been 7 for me. And I AM a regular poster in forums ..so no excuse there Admin. I'll keep you abreast on how it all works out, ok?

*******

Silly Boxers! You gotta luv em!!!

























*******

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool

blondie said...

Thank You :)

js said...

OH oh! Naked dogs!

js

blondie said...

Look who's talkin!

har!

Jim said...

Has anyone been getting any site hits to their ad lately on 10DW? I know I haven't and I thought that when you bought advertising positions in 10DW you were purchasing hits to your site! Maybe nobody is clicking on ads in 10DW any more!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I think when you buy a position there, you're purchasing the opportunity to list your ad site.
No guarantees on anyone clicking on it.
Not sure how many folks even check there anymore.
Sorry

La Crona said...

Alright, there are sites which have recieved over 20 000 hits there as well.Are you disappointed Jim? Write facts when you write please.Remember that 10Dollars has been around a long time, and that can´t be said about many programs.

Jim said...

Well the facts in my case are that I have been a member of 10DW since November 2007 and in that period my site has received just over 3000 hits. My problem is the fact that over the last 6 months the hits have completely dried up, so yes I am very disappointed. I really wonder how many active members we have left!