Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thanks You Guys :) plus PAC

Couldn't stay online yesterday for more than 5 mins at a time. Laptop kept overheating and shutting down. Today it's gonna be even hotter here. yuck

Thanks for the comments and helping with them. I could stay up long enough to boot up, read a comment, post it ... and then Poof! blank screen :(

Appreciate you all!

*******

Received a payment from Surf Reborn last night. And I must Thank Steve for that. That's just how I am :)
But what about his newest promo? Paying 5% bonus on New deposits IF you post it in MMG?
If the funds are already getting tight, how do you figure offering 5% more to members will make it better? Unless he's planning to forfeit his own '5% payout fee' to balance it out. Well, I doubt that.
So even though I'm trying to see this from both sides ... well my gut is telling me something. I know Steve is trying hard, but will it work?
Just be careful out there, OK?

*******

I'm back and PAC'in!
There aren't too many Admin's out there that I know I can trust. Kazzy and EL are one of the exceptions. I have played in PAC both times around with NO disappointment. Today they have launched a New Summertime Advertising Program. And the details are:

OUR SUMMER SPECIAL PLAN (lasts till October 1st!)

10% DAILY FOR 12 DAYS
PAYOUTS ON EXPIRY
5% REFF BONUS (DAILY CASHOUTS )
$5 PER AD PACK UNIT - MINIMUM 1 UNIT ($5) AND MAXIMUM 3000 UNITS ($15000).
5 MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
VIEW 10-25 WEBSITES

I, along with many others jumped right into it!! They sure have a lot supportive members out there, and they deserve it!

Remember since they've RE-opened, after you log-in you will need to set your Membership level first. Then add funds to your wallet. Then you can purchase to your little hearts desire from your wallet funds.
Ad Packs come in sets of $5.
Hope to see you there :))

*******

4 comments:

jellybean said...

Hi Judy,

Hmm.. thought of giving you an update here. The admin didn't gave me the 5% bonus for posting at MMG. Sent him an email right after posting to let him know so. (that I posted my upgrade.)

He never replied, nor gave any updates. Never sent the 5% too as of now.

Read a lot of late payment complaints recently too. Gee, you think Surf Reborn's having a problem? How about collecting our money back, will it be a problem in the future too? and I have an expiry this coming 27th. :( *gloom*

Thanks,
Jacq

blondie said...

Well Jacq,
Don't know what to say.

I tried to give a heads-up on the 15th. Then removed my banner for them on the 16th.
These types of surfs are always high risk, especially when they're this fast to earn.
When you see a new one run by an honest admin, you still need to jump in right at the start then watch it closely after that.

Boy I sure hope you get paid out. Keep in touch :)

blondie said...

Oh and PS,
I'm not trying to be a know it all. But there are signs that rear their ugly heads eventually.
We all just need to watch for those signs.
Thanks

jellybean said...

Thanks Judy, Yes, will keep you updated. Crossing my fingers that I won't get the payment problem in few days to come. Sure t'was a good program, while it last.