Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TBD

Just received in my May 27th comments:
"Is this the same Blondie in GNI,If so,how is that going?"
I dunno. Where did you see me at?
Yes I am in GNI but don't post too many places.
And it is going very nicely so far :)

*******

I think it's time to remove my Surf Reborn banner from the right. I don't want anyone joining new because I'm concerned with the stats. Got a feeling money in today might not make it 13 days. You know what I'm sayin, right?

*******

And did I just read Surfing Avenue is late on payments? A-oh. Guess I'll ditch them too.
Just heard from Rod of RodsPassiveIncome ...
"
Surfing Avenue Is doing refunds.
Gilbert closed down upgrades 2 days ago.
Rod"
So there you have it.
Thanks Rod :))

*******

Someone asked me the other day if 10DollarsWonder was still in business. Ahhh yeah, I guess so. It's still cycling as long as you play by the rules. Received a payment just now:
Date: June, 16 2009 11:23:43 AM
Amount Sent: $25.00 USD
Message: 10dollarswonder $25 payment

*******

Need to do a few things around here and make a phone call. I'll BBL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy, Martyn here, now living in Scotland. The 10DW site is driving me nuts. I stupidly repurchased 10 positions instead of withdrawing the money to buy new positions, now the cycling has stopped on my account I can't generate any money to carry on. And, what with the money processors not accepting Credit cards, I'm stuck. Any ideas? Cheers

rightnow said...

A quick note:
"Visa and MasterCard processing was the first to become available again, we were still having issues with AmEx. But not anymore!"
Found here:
http://blog.alertpay.com/2009/06/amex-is-go.html
Green light for CC payments with AP, as I see.
HTH :)

blondie said...

Hi Martyn (wave)
Nice to see you here!

Thanks Borislav for helping out.

Was having a bad day staying online yesterday. I hope today will be better. Later guys :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Borislav, but I think I must be missing something, The AlertPay site doesn't have the option to pay by credit card. I just checked my account and the window isn't there as it was way back. Cheers Martyn