Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Such a Good Day

A friend and I were chatting last night about Steve and his surfing programs. I must admit until now I've had no problems with getting paid from them. However I have a 10 day old pending withdrawal in ESP-SP.
Of course I played by the Rules and put in over 75% the day of my w/d request. But it's still sitting there unpaid :(
So in our opinion, all of the ESP's are good as dead, and I'm not playing anymore.

Completed another Day 13 at Surf Reborn today. Tomorrow it will go to pending. Looking at the stats there ... well, they're getting a little too close for comfort. I know Steve is an honest Admin and will continue to pay as long as the money is there. But there's only so much to go around, you know? Unless he can grow it on trees, ha! Just be careful and only play with what you can afford to lose. And remember these are all games, OK?

*******

My regular internet connection isn't working again. It's been raining every afternoon which seems to cause my line to go out. So today I'm using my regular phone line. Dang. Hope I don't get any emergency calls.

*******

Spotted a lost dog on my street this morning. Then there were two. Hmm. Next thing I know, there are three. Holy Cow, then Four! They were all romping and playing and having a good old time.
Well I wasn't dressed yet or I'd have gone out to check their tags. Before I could put my shoes on, here comes the Animal Control truck. Bummer.
Wonder what it costs to Bail a Dog out of Jail these days? Not to mention Four!!

*******

Am going to tell you about a new surf site, but I need to do something else here first. So BRB

Oh heck ... I lied. My laptop overheated so I went outside and fertilized my backyard lawn. Then it overheated again, so I did some laundry. Then it overheated again, so I ate popcorn and fed some to the birds and squirrels.

I really DO have a new site to tell you about. Just not sure if I can get it done today. But it really doesn't matter cause it's closed for new registrations now anyway. So DO keep an eye on me, OK? Appreciate you guys! Thanks a bunch!

*******

Before I forget ... I received a payment from MyNetWealthTeam today! Whew! Just in time to pay my electric bill that came in the mail. Thanks Thomas and all who are involved!! Was about $74 bucks this time so I sure can't complain.

*******

8 comments:

js said...

Cost in Canada to bail a dog out is about $50.

Hey, nice post re ESP and Surfreborn. I completely agree with you.

js

blondie said...

Hey Thanks JS for the info.

I recall paying $25 to bail a dog out of jail about 30 yrs ago. Wonder if it's up to $50 now?
Well, I have no dogs so no worries about that.

Glad we see eye to eye on the ESP's and such. Thanks!

Randy said...

Hey Judy;

Hope your Monday was good.

I'm not in the ESP's anymore but I am in SurfReborn. Is the Steve you mentioned doing both of them or is it two different Steves.
Do you think SurfReborn might be on the way out soon? The updates really sound positive.

Have a great week!

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,
Monday's suck like they always do.

Yes, Steve runs both the ESP's and Surf Reborn. The updates, although positive ... paints a different picture when you look at his history in the ESP's.

I'm was just trying to warn folks to beware and be prepared. That's all.

You have a good week too!
Judy :))

js said...

Randy, the reality is that for some reason Steve is running out of StrictPay, so.... use STP instead in SurfReborn.

As well, it's summertime soon, slowest time of the year. So consider that.

Then do what you will do.

js

La Crona said...

The reason that SurfReborn goes better is that upgrades only are allowed from a processor and that there are no compoundings.Compoundings work on some models, but on this one it´s better to upgrade only from a processor.As it´s called, flexibility....The other ESP-sites have very little engagement from members now.

jellybean said...

Hi Judy! :)

How are you? It's been awhile for me to post here a reply again. Been busy lately.

Thanks thanks for the advice with SurfReborn. Yes, it makes sense seeing it's stats too. Gee.. I just upgraded $50 with SurfReborn 13-day plan 4 days ago (despite having my doubts), but now I'm kinda worried not having it back. :(

By the way, got an update email today from Steve, guess you had it too, saying SurfReborn will give 5% bonus to members who post their upgrades in MMG forum - in celebration of the mile stone(over $100,000 in total upgrades and 1 month online).

What do you think?

Jacq

blondie said...

Hey Jellybean :)

4 days ago? You might be OK.
It's that new promo that really concerns me now. I might write about it today. We'll see.

I read it in MMG this morning. I do NOT get his emails anymore and don't know why.

Thanks for stopping by!