Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not Much To Say

I'm going through a slump in my life, like many others. So I haven't been very talkative lately. Plus between my PC overheating or the phone lines not working, the time I spend here needs to be productive. Not just me rambling on about nothing. You know?
So what's new? Anything? Not much here.

Surf Reborn continues to grow and Steve is doing a great job with fast payouts. I now have 3 positions running, one of them will expire in 3 more days. And I just received a ref. comm. payout. Thanks Steve. Will go post in the forums now :)

*******

I see that the Admin from USDozen has started a new program. Well, I'm not joining. The positions range from $5 to $1200. How long do you think that will last? Plus the fact that the front page makes no sense to me. It says 10% x 12 days ... 144% after 12 days. What?!? Somebody should buy Roger a calculator. It's called "investimates.com" and I DO NOT recommend it.

OK, someone told me I need reading glasses. There's 2 plans to choose from. I don't care. I'm still not playing. And you shouldn't either.

*******

Here is the MLM Divas forum thread for the 4x1Fortune Cycler. They are doing a PIF (pay it forward) there and since Paul got me all my referrals which cycled me, I am willing to PIF for one person also. You do need an Alert Pay account.
Check the program, check the thread, and PM me there with your request. Yes, you must be a forum member. First come, first serve, OK? Cool :)
And of course I am "blondie" at the forum. You'll see my posts there.

UPDATE: Just had a request for the PIF money from a very faithful reader :) So unless you hear from me again, "the buck stops here". haha Paul at MLM Divas IS however still buying folks in. So check the thread if you're interested.

*******

I'll be back later if I can.
I just never know when this thing is gonna crash.
See ya :))


4 comments:

La Crona said...

I had some time to say that we like you Blondie.I believe we need to say that to each other from time to time in a time like this.

Time=Money

By the way, have you listened to the song TIME by Pink Floyd, hehe:)

As they say, only TIME will tell....

blondie said...

Awww Thanks Mattias!
We like you too :)

Not sure I know the song you're talking about. Maybe if I hear it some TIME, I'll remember then.

Later :)

Randy said...

Hey Judy;

Just wanted to say Hi. You are important to many people and I appreciate your friendship and valuable advice you give me.

Hope your summer will be a special one.

Have a super week!

Randy

blondie said...

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the "pick me up".
Appreciate your friendship too!

It's Monday now.
Guess I'll make it, haha

Later :))