Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Post New Post New Post

I need a new post today!
What about?
Something. Nothing. Anything.
Fingers ... get to typing!

By the way, the song I posted yesterday from Woodstock is called "Sweet Judy Blue Eyes". FYI for those not old enough to remember it :P

*******

So is ESP-AP closed now? Are you surprised?
First closing of many (from the same Admin) I would imagine. Profit sharing programs can only last as long as there is profit. Although I'm in a few that are showing profit .. cash outs are still pending.
Well, all the ESP's are dead as far as I'm concerned. RIP

*******

Blue Jays (the birds) sure have a loud voice, don't they? One of mine was just here sitting in the tree, looking through the front door and calling me. That screeching sound they make sure got my attention!! He's eating his peanuts now.

*******

No comments: