Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Name In Lights ... & more added tonight

Saw my name in lights yesterday over at Austin and Joes ExtremeSurf's Blog. It was just what the Doctor ordered for the "blue day" I was having.
He wrote about honest bloggers who will shoot you straight. And he must have meant it, cause he said it twice in the same paragraph! (smile)
I was happy to see my blog included with the others. Yep, we honest guys need to stick together. Right? Right!
Thanks Austin for cheering me up :)
Oh and today he's got "A Newbies Guide To AutoSurfing". Awesome! I'll go check it out as soon as I'm done here. Am sure it's a great article.
6:40 PM my time ... finally got a chance to read Austin's article. WOW! That was great Austin! Can't say there was much there that took me by surprise, but you gotta remember, I've been here a long time too. I think he really hit the nail on the head though. Play safe and do have fun!

*******

Iggly Biggly Folks ... Great new Update at MLM Divas Forum. Scroll down to post #293. Also I need one more 'personal' referral there to complete my matrix.
Any takers? (wink)

*******

One Last Thing ... GO RED WINGS!!! But I really don't want them to win tonight cause my Son is out of town on business. Would be better if they do it in the final game when he'll be back home to enjoy it more!

*******

I just saw a New news update over at 10dollarswonder. Keep an eye on your account, else you'll find the auto-repurchase kicking in. Don't forget now.

*******

Completed another Day 13 over at Surf Reborn. So when I log in tomorrow, that unit will automatically go to pending. Then I just wait 24-48 hrs for payment! (although Steve's been sending them really fast!) Thanks again to all who are supporting this surf site. It's a good one!!

Update from Steve today.
And thanks Hula for posting in the forums. I'm not getting his updates anymore for some strange reason. And I'm happy as hell that he's NOT changing anything. YaY!!

Update...

There are many members urging me to increase the daily upgrade limit($200 daily upgrade limit) because they really want to upgrade more everyday. As much as I would like to, SurfReborn's current $200 daily upgrade limit is working like a charm so I don't think I will be increasing it any time soon or ever for that matter. Why fix it if it ain't broke right...?

SurfReborn smashed past the $83,000 total upgrade level and quickly heading towards the $90,000 total upgrade level. As far as I'm concerned as long as members continue to support SurfReborn in the forums and continue to promote SurfReborn, I see no reason why we can't keep going....

Steve

P.S.
SurfReborn is also only 62 members shy of reaching 1,000 members.


*******

Found my PIF person for the 4x1Fortune Cycler yesterday. So I'll be helping him with that a little later today. And that makes me happy :))

*******

I gotta remember to check my numbers over at MyNetWealthTeam. Should have a few bucks in there that I can withdraw. I'll come back later and tell you how it went.

*******

Sitting here trying to type and I keep hearing my email click. Shoot. Spam spam and more spam. (sigh) Was hoping it was money notices. Maybe next time.

*******

Am expecting a payout from ESP-SP any day now. Still earning 3% daily there on my purchased ad packs. No complaints here :)

*******

Off to shower.
I need to grab some groceries while they're still on sale. Every little bit helps, you know?
Have a good one!

*******

No comments: