Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1st and Raining










Was reading in a forum yesterday about a program that's just not making enough 'daily profit' at the moment to satisfy it's members. So what are the members doing? Asking for refunds. Too frickin funny. Don't they realize that money is already gone to pay other members? And they agreed to the No Refund Terms when they joined. Oh well, some just don't listen or just like to bitch. And you know .. they shouldn't be playing these games if they don't understand the rules and/or the risk.

*******

I'm lettin my hair down. I have to tie it up at night else it would strangle me in my sleep. ha!

*******

Did I mention I got a payment from Surf Reborn last night? Nope, just checked and I didn't. It was late so I jumped over to a couple of forums and posted it there. Thanks Steve and referrals! This pmt was for commissions only.
And have you seen the numbers climbing at the site? Not too fast which is good. Just a nice steady flow of new members and purchases. Thumbs up!

*******

Premium Ads Club - PAC has been suffering from a DDOS attack for how long? .. a week now? That's a long time isn't it? I also read something about Alert Pay holding some of their money hostage. What's that all about?!?
Well, if they still owe you a refund, I'm hoping you'll get it soon. In the meantime, maybe I should take their banner off my site eh?

*******

Coffee coffee ... where's my coffee?
And why am I talking so much today?
I'll go do my surfing and shut my trap for a few.

*******

Anybody remember this song?
I was thinking about it today and managed to find it on youtube.
Enjoy :))



*******

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Boy, that brings back a flood of memories from the past!

One of the nice things about the past, when you get old like me, you have so much of it!!

blondie said...

LOL Jim!
I hear ya on that!

Hope you have a great day.
Thanks for the smiles :)

Randy said...

Judy;

Hey! I remember Wolfman Jack introducing this song on the radio and the way he said Fontella Bass. Wow...that ages me.

I asked for a player to play my old 45's for Christmas and I got two. Its neat to listen to the old ones.

Thanks for the memories.

Randy

blondie said...

I have 2 record players laying around. One needs a needle and the other just needs to be hooked to an amplifier. But I don't have room for it anywhere. Oh well.

But I do have a suitcase full of those 45's too. And lots of Albums.

Glad you enjoyed the song today.
TTUL :)