Friday, June 12, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Muddy

I should do some gardening today, but it rained hard last night so it'll be all muddy out there. What do you think?
Mud Pies or Mud Wrestling? ha!

*******

Just logged into Surf Reborn which set my completed ad pack to pending payment. Requested a couple of referral comm's too. Remember guys, you DO need to surf every day, else you will NOT earn for that day and your payout earnings will be shy.

*******

My cat brought that snake in AGAIN yesterday. I got it away from him and he ran outside (the cat). So I put the snake in the sink until I could switch them. Poor little snake. He looked really beat up this time but he did slither away when I put him back out. Dang cat!

*******

So who remembers "Mammoth List". It was an online chain letter where you send 4 or 5 folks $5 each, get added to the list to receive $5 from others. Well once I realized what it was (which could be illegal), I quickly stopped promoting it. BUT the guy running it, Clay M. has made over 42K. Now how would that happen? Am guessing the Admin gets paid each time. But that would mean a lot of frickin members. And I seriously doubt that. Something smells fishy there.
At least I got him to delete my account. Was tired of all his spamming ... oh I mean advertising :)

*******

NHL Fans ... Don't forget to turn on the tube tonight to watch the Detroit Red Wings WIN the Stanley Cup!!!
Yep, I feel it. Go Red Wings!!!

*******

I'll be back in a few.
Need to go think something through.

*******

When you sign into your Iggly Biggly back office, check your profile. You will need to fill in some info. about how you want to be paid, when the time comes that is. And if you don't have an STP account, I have a banner here on the right for them. OK cool.

*******

Going outside to get warm. It's freezing in the house.


No comments: