Thursday, June 25, 2009

As Time Goes By

Don't know what to write about yet, so I'll be back, maybe.
First things first, you know?

*******

On a personal note, I can't believe another year has gone by already. Without going into too much detail (as I did last year on this day), (see 1st post for that day), I just want to say ...

Happy Birthday David R Morrison
June 25, 1950 - July 4, 1999

Happy Anniversary Edward & Celia (forever) Young
June 25, 1977

Happy Birthday Carly Simon
June 25, 1945

*******



*******



A-oh! Didn't mean to post a sexually oriented video.
Oops! Well, listen to Carly and cover your eyes :))
(just kidding, it's not bad at all)

*******

It's the stuff that dreams are made of ...



















The world will always welcome lovers,
As time goes by!

*******

5 comments:

HermitJim said...

Damn...I didn't know that Carly was nearly as old as me...!

I guess that I forget I'm getting to be an old man. But getting old beats the hell out of the alternative, for sure!

Have a good day, Blondie...

La Crona said...

Hehe, the woman is tempting us....

blondie said...

Yeah Jim, and Carly is still hot TOO!!!

Mattias, hehe :D

You guys are funny today!
Thanks for dropping by.

Randy said...

Judy;

You sure know how to get the guys attention....you got mine!...

I didn't realize that Carly was older than me...but not much.

Thanks for the good memories and have a great day!

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,
Yes and Carly is still cool, just like me, lol
Some of us never get too old, you know?
Thanks for checkin in on me.
Later buddy :)