Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Too Much or Too Little

Seems I can never get the right amount of sleep. Either I don't sleep well and get up too early, or I enjoy sleeping and sleep too long.

Heard on the news recently that too much or too little sleep is bad for you and your health.

Then there's the snoring cat, who just had to join me at 3:30 AM today ... That sure didn't help much :(

*******

Happy Cinco de Mayo for those who celebrate it!

*******

Received a SCAM warning from ViralPond yesterday, and I agree with her. I wouldn't touch anything Phil Piccolo does with a 10 foot pole, and you shouldn't either.

This is a scam warning notice.

Phil Piccolo, internet scamster, is at it again.
I strongly advise you to steer clear of his newest scam:
VALUEVALUEVALUE.COM

Best Regards
Valerie Underhill

*******

There is more information about how cycles 2 and 3 are going to work for those of you in APGollie. See page 9 over at the forum. And if you haven't given your personal link to the team build yet, stop by and do that too, ok?

*******

Just read a Funny over at Rods Wanderings blog :)

CARDIOLOGIST'S FUNERAL

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral.

A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral.........I'm a gynecologist."

The proctologist fainted.

It is what it is

Rod"

*******

As a favor to "divo" Paul, I just got into another Matrix/Cycler called 4x1Fortune. This has been advertised real heavily as of late and just launched last night. Chris (from Divas) got in at launch and has an ID of 144. I got in just now, and my ID is 2092. Assuming they do ID's in order, that's a pretty good first 24 hours.
Without writing all the details here, check the Diva's forum where you'll see they are helping members with referrals also. NOT calling it a team build (this time) but you can share your ID there for others to join. Nice eh?
Oh and it's $11 one-time through Alert Pay only.
And they say you get spillover and spillunder.
And the site has a very irritating girl blabbing that will scare the ka-jeebers otta ya if your volume is set too high. So don't say I didn't warn ya!!

*******

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...
Thanks for the heads up this morning! Have a GREAT day!

blondie said...

Hi Jim,
You're welcome and you have a great day too!
Am thinking nap right now.
Later :))

Randy said...

Judy;

Happy Tuesday or should I say Sinco de Mayo! Anyway, hope your day has been good.

Do you know anything about Phil Piccolo? When I was in my travel business, our head man was Jim Piccolo. I really liked him but he had a brother in Travel Dynamics too. Just wondered if that was him.

Guess I need to go fix my tacos.

Take care.
Randy

blondie said...

Thanks for reminding me Randy about the holiday. I totally forgot.

I just know Phil Piccolo is an old time scammer. If you google him, I'm sure you'll hear a lot.
Not sure about who his brother is or isn't. But I'll bet google would know.

Enjoy your tacos !
I had burritos last night and again today for lunch.
Later :))