Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not Much To Say Today

Feels weird being on my old computer, almost like I'm a bit handicapped. I can't even load Skype here cause my operating system is outdated.
But my laptop keeps shutting off every time I try to talk. Kind of reminds me of some men I know. ha!

There are no fires to put out today and I'm really happy with how our newest surfs are going. As a matter of fact, I've been paid recently (yesterday or today) by:

- Surf Reborn (my favorite) (pd ref comm's)
- Surfing Avenue (pd ref comm's but did my 13th day of surfing today so within 48 hours should see a payout from them also).
- PAC - I'll be doing my final 25th day of surfing tomorrow.
- USDozen - Got paid a few days ago for an expired unit and ref. comm's. Haven't bought a new unit there ... yet. Still wondering about them :(
- ESP-SP - also was paid a few days ago.
- Gold Nugget Invest - Not a surf but there were funds in the account that weren't enough to "invest", so I requested a w/d yesterday and got paid already!

I didn't link all of the programs above since they're all shown here on the right side. Yeah, being a little lazy today. I just don't like the touch of this old keyboard. wah wah wah

Maybe I'll be more talkative tomorrow.
Have a good day/evening/night :))

*******

No comments: