Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Surf Just Launched !!! plus it's Friday

OK, 10:00 PM EST Friday Update.
Did anyone join under me yet?
I just realized my link wasn't working.
Plse let me know if you did.
I'll try to have the Admin fix it.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Should work fine now. I am #14.

Surf Reborn !!




I been jottin down notes for it but the banner seems to tell it all. I personally went with the 10 x 13 plan.
The units are $10 each for the 10% x 13 day plan with payout at expiry.
The 2% x 70 day plan starts at $5 and you can cashout daily.
The maximum is currently $200 (will prevent hit n runners)
Auto-surf 15 sites daily.
I don't know much more about it yet as it just launched. I signed up, paid, but haven't even surfed yet :)
I DO know it's The New Program opened by Steve of the ESP sites. He told us he was going to launch something completely different, unlike the ESP's, right? Well there you have it !!
It's very late here and way past my bedtime. So I'll be back tomorrow with more information as I learn about it, OK?
Night Night :))

*******

OK it's Friday now so I'll just continue this post till the day runs out.
Received an email from Steve, and it reads:

"Dear Judy _blondie_ Morrison,
First of all, welcome everyone to SurfReborn. As the home page states:
"SurfReborn's primary goal is to try to bring the autosurf industry back to life by bringing the excitement and the spark back to an industry that once flourished and thrived. We call upon all admins, surfers, newbies and veterans of the industry to come together in our mission to bring the surfing industry back to LIFE!"
.... and I sincerely mean this!

I have been an admin for almost 1 year and those of you that know me know that I am a very serious admin and I PAY!
I don't belong to any group or team and I am open to helping other admins who are also willing to help improve this industry by atleast making their program last for as long as it can.... this is the whole idea behind SurfReborn.

Steve"

Thanks Steve! Good food for thought :)

OK, one more thing about Surf Reborn ... I did start a thread for it in the MLM Divas Forum. But so far, only me and one other person has chatted. I'm sooooo disappointed. In another forum, I see they're on page 5 already. (big sign)

*******

Story Time.
Was feeding the Blue Jays some peanuts just now. Watched them swoop in, grab one, and fly away. Then I realized they were taking the nuts to neighbors lawns, breaking them open, and eating them .. but leaving the shells behind.
So it made me smile thinking about the neighbors who will be wondering "where in the heck are all these peanut shells coming from?" I hope they don't blame the squirrels for it.

*******

LOOK! I did it I did it I did it !!!
Your Total Commissions $ 10000.00
And it only took 871 days!
Any guesses?

*******

4 comments:

Rod said...

10dw

Rod

Best Way To Earn Money said...

My guess for 10,000 is 10DW. congrats!

George said...

10DW?

blondie said...

Rod, EMO and George,
You guys are good!
Or did I spill the beans by giving the number of days it took? hehe
Thanks for stopping by y'all,
Later :))