Monday, May 18, 2009

Mothers Day :)

Finally got to spend time with the kids, puppies and cat for Mothers Day, (which I missed last Sunday cause I was sick). It's always fun just hanging out and relaxing there and not having to cook dinner. Thanks guys!
Oh shoot! I forgot I brought home cupcakes!! Must be time for breakfast :D

*******

WoW! Surf Reborn is really doing great! Did you see the latest update from Steve? Here it is if you missed it or haven't signed up yet:

"Dear Judy _blondie,
To avoid any confusion regarding which forums to post in, on SurfReborns homepage, there is a list of forums that members can post in- surfreborn

There are certain forums that have a hidden agenda and are biased. They shoot down other programs just to promote their own programs that they anonymously run themselves. We do not need those kinds of forums and are better off without them. It's best to stay away from them and leave them in their own little world.

SurfReborn continues to grow. In just 3 days our total upgrades have risen to $12,545... and mind you, that's with a $200 maximum daily upgrade limit.
What is even more impressive is the membership support and how members and other admins are joining in our mission and promoting SurfReborn. I've received many messages from people saying that SurfReborn will be better than Megalido... well that's up to all of you to make possible. We surely have the potential to be badder, bigger and better. As long as we ALL continue to work together to push forward and maintain this momentum everyone will win!
Steve"

Thanks Steve! I bought another spot for $50 myself yesterday. Confidence :)
Also note the MLM Divas forum IS listed as one of the forums to visit and post. Plus the Diva's now has over 1,000 members! Nice!

*******

Surfing Avenue will be 1 month old on the 21st. I'm happy there too. It's growing nice and slow and steady. That's what we like to see.

*******

I did receive my payment from USDozen real fast yesterday after I logged in (which was the 12th day). But boy oh boy, I don't think I'm going to continue there. Something just doesn't seem right .. ya know?

*******

Don't forget to do your weekly withdrawal or compound over at Gold Nugget Invest. I just did mine.

*******

OK I'm off to surf while my computer is still up.

*******


2 comments:

La Crona said...

Yes Blondie, and Steve seems to get other admins to join his Reborned Surf as well.This is exciting.....he has great vision in what he does:)

blondie said...

Yes he sure does seem to have a great vision.
I'm glad we're playing in this one. I feel good about it.
Later :)