Friday, May 29, 2009

What? No Subject Line Again?

Looks like the Admin of USDozen is MIA (from the forums) and payments are now sporadic. A-Oh! Is it done? Time will tell.

*******

Happy to see the Total Active Deposits going up at Surf Reborn! Today is another day 13 for me, so tomorrow I'll be cashing out and repurchasing as well. Off to surf now.

*******

Received another payment from ESP-SP last evening. Wow. That was really fast this time. Guess it does pay-off to post in the forums. Thanks Steve. And remember guys, this one has the 75/25 withdrawal rule. Which is actually nice cause it's forcing me to re-upgrade and earn more each day :)

*******

I just answered an email about 10DollarsWonder so I thought I'd share a few words here.
It's been several weeks since anything but my newest bought positions have cycled. I would guess the 'excitement' of the new promo has wore off already and only those that are buying new positions or re-purchasing (after the 2 new) are the ones cycling. I don't think a "re-purchase only" triggers your cycling. I do believe you have to buy the 2 new from outside money to get it going again.
But like I first said, only my new ones have cycled for the last few weeks. So what does that mean? Either promote, spend and re-spend or 'Forever Hold Your Peace'.

*******

8 comments:

La Crona said...

Yes, SurfReborn works very well.I have upgraded again:)

Nice weekend Blondie!

blondie said...

Yes "poetry", I saw your postings in the forums! Smart thing to do with Steve's surfs. He likes that.
You have a good weekend also,
Later :))

Ledon said...

"Either promote, spend and re-spend or 'Forever Hold Your Peace'"

LOL, Sounds a lot like my first marriage.

blondie said...

Well Ledon, look at your pic there! You look like a fat cat with lots of money. Surely you could afford that wife. hehehe
Thanks for the giggle.

muzzman said...

Well I took another $20.00 out of 10dollerswonder and now might call it quits i got my money back and a little more but as far as spending anymore I don't think so, It was a great program when I joined over a year ago but then all then changes and the so called reasons for said changes. I will keep an eye on it but until we get more than one update every so offten I have lost my trust with the admin, the whole site needs a revamp and overhaul and if it doesn't get one I don't think it will last much longer,

sorry for the long bleet blondie.

muzzman

blondie said...

Hi muzzman,

I hear ya. 10dw seems to go in spurts. And if you don't catch it at the right time ... well. you know.

Members do look to forums for information on these things. At least I do on a regular basis.
And unfortunately, there aren't a lot of happy people there which means lost members, less money and so on.

A revamp would be good at this point. But to what??? hmmmm

Thanks for the post,
blondie

Jim said...

I don't think that I will be reinvesting in 10DW. The last $20 I spent for 2 new auction positions several weeks ago resulted in a high rate of cycling that quickly died down and I have yet to get my $20 back in commission even though
I have a total of over 180 positions. If I withdraw what I have I only get half back with the remainder 'invested on my behalf' into medium/low positions which rarely cycle. Based on that scenario why would anyone bother to put in 'new money'? I think that this program has 'died'!

blondie said...

Well it's died before Jim and come back. So I guess we'll see what happens this time.
Later :)