Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul !!!


Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Paulyboy
Happy Birthday to You ...
and many moooooore !!!
















Today is my good friend Paul's Birthday :)
I've been friends with Paul on the net ever since I can remember. I think he was the first person I connected with and starting 'chatting' with on a regular basis, and we've been friends ever since.
When was that Paul, 2002 maybe? Well, since I know you love Mickey n Minnie, Blondie n Dagwood, and of course The Simpsons, these pics are for you! Hope you have a Wonderful Relaxing Birthday (just like Homer is here).
Happy Birthday Sweetie !!!

*******

I'll be back with more stuff.
Maybe after I finish up emails and surfing for the day.

Well after all that, then grocery shopping (which about gave me a heart attack when I saw the grand total) ... my brain is currently on "Lock Down". Will be back tomorrow if I can come back to life.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Happy Birthday, Pauly...and many, many more!

La Crona said...

Happy Birthday to Pauly!