Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mothers Day!












*******

Was sick as a dog yesterday and missed Mother's Day myself. So my Son just now brought me a card, cupcakes (homemade by Jess) and a box of candy. Now that should help me get better soon, huh?

*******

I was gonna post about Iggly Biggly here, but then decided not to. If you're in the program with me, then you're also in the Team Build I'm in. Go here and see page 12, reply #178. There's an update there that you all should read :)
Sure I could post it here, but it's better that you can find it on your own. That way, if I'm not around ... you know there's somewhere else to go for help and/or information.

*******

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hope you get better real soon, my friend...

That really blows, being sick on Mother's Day! Like being sick on your birthday...

blondie said...

Yeah, it did really suck!
I'm a little better today but whatever bit me is still hanging around. Been drinking lots of water to try to flush it out :)
Thanks for your visit!

Naphtali said...

Hey Blondie, hope you're feeling better! Watching the Red Wings should help you get better......

blondie said...

Hey Greg,
Now if Stevie Yzerman was still playing ... then I KNOW he'd be the cure! hehe
Later :)