Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 13 :))

Good Update from Steve and it's Day 13 for Surf Reborn! I'll be doing my 13th surf today on my first bought upgrade package. Nice eh?

"Dear Judy _blondie,
The first batch of 130% plans will expire tomorrow, 5/28 server time. Let's Rock the forums and put the naysayers to rest!
Those who have been in my programs know that I definitely pay and all I ask in return is for members to make some noise and spread the news... Promote, promote... and promote! Post in whatever forums you belong to and let's show that the surf industry still has alot left in it! SurfReborn continues to grow astoundingly. Our stats are off the hook!
Steve"

*******

WARNING:
If you haven't joined GetDailyPaid or APInstant yet, DON'T JOIN NOW! A good source informed me that the Admin there is playing games and is NOT going to come back! So run for the Hills!

*******

BRB, cats are chasing the squirrels and I gotta surf.

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Those poor kitties are probably starving! We know you NEVER feed your animals, right?

BTW, my roomies chase squirrles as well. Don't know what they would do if they caught one! C.B. even brought in a frog last night! A FROG...??

You have a good day, Blondie!

blondie said...

Jim A FROG?!?
Are you kidding me? LOL
Well I hope it was still alive and you put it back outside (like I did the snake .. twice :)
Have a good day too!

Anonymous said...

hi Blondie,
Wish I had those cats. My dog only chases rabbits.

Oh, here's a blast from the past. I had forgotten about Deep Cycler and logged in today to find that I had a dollar in earnings. I decided to reinvest it and perhaps made someone else's day as it caused a cycle in that line.


Ledon

blondie said...

Hey Ledon,
You want the cats?!?
I'm tired of taking snakes back outside, LOL

I had $3 bucks in Deep Cycler not too long ago. I also repurchased with it to help out others.

Have a great day!
blondie

northernww said...

Is this the same Blondie in GNI,If so,how is that going?

blondie said...

Not sure .. where did you see me?